- Introduces you to the fundamentals of computing, explains the components of a computer, explores operating system basics, and shows you how to use a mouse and a keyboard.
- Upon completion of this course you will have a working knowledge of the different parts of a computer, such as the hardware, operating system and network.
- This course will help you to manage files and folders on your computer more efficiently.
- Developing keyboarding skills and will improve typing accuracy.
- These skills are specifically required out on CVs provides a comprehensive range of Microsoft Office training courses which are respected by employers.
- Academic Requirements:
- Completion of PMR, SPM or equivalent
- Completion of MUET or English level
- Each Program Costs Rate:
- RM 1500 — tuition fees
- Each Program Duration:
- 3 Months
- Monday to Friday
Upon successful completion of the course
- Student will receive a certificate ideal for including in CVs, job applications and portfolios.
- Gain an understanding of the basic of computing and computer components.
- Gain Technical and Personal Skills
- Administrative Assistant
- General Office Clerk
- Executive Assistant
- Invoicing Clerk
- Inventory Clerk
- Registry Clerk
- Scheduling Clerk
- Information Clerk
- Customer Service Representative
- Office Manager
- IT Technician and others
No Reviews found for this course.
1 STUDENTS ENROLLED