Competition is no longer national, it is global and the lines of industries are blurring with technology and liberalization. In every functional area of any organization, the “rules of the game” are changing, resulting in the need for continuously learning and adaptation for managers.
This Masterclass on Strategy, Branding and Finance is designed to look into the issues and challenges faced by today’s corporate organization. It is designed to stretch and provide you the knowledge and confidence to lead, decide and manage in a fast moving and complex business environment.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of core management functions and how they are intertwined.
- Receive a toolkit of insights, skills and best practices for immediate insights on the company situation.
- Apply the concepts, tools and analytical techniques that are essential to building and sustaining a successful company.
- Understand strategically what is next and implement plans to get there.
- Sharpen financial literacy to make quality management financial decisions.
- Understand the power of branding to raise awareness and create value of the organization
Who Should Attend?
- Business Owners
- Senior Management
- Based primarily around lectures, the course will include a number of case studies which will be undertaken in team format.
- Discussion groups on certain topics to provide practical application of concepts to the attendees own organization.
- Numerous practical activities and exercises are incorporated into the program.
- Expect continuous Real Time Feedback from Facilitator
Workshop Investment – RM 5,800 per participant (NOT Inclusive of 6% GST)
** This training is PSMB claimable subject to PSMB approval