Customer Experience Management (CEM) has deep ramifications for organizations both laterally and vertically. The era of socially connected customers is here and now more than ever, organizations are compelled to establish a sturdy CEM Framework to enable intimate customer engagement in all areas of the business and as a key competitive differentiator.
This Masterclass seeks to ensure every part of the organization is customer centric- Systems, Process, Environment and People, in order for the businesses to reap benefits on their bottom line.
• Understand the customer experience scope within an organization.
• Apply guidelines to ensure effective customer experience strategy and management.
• Know how to design the branded customer experience based on customer insights.
• Understand how to measure the customer experience and how it affects every aspect of the organization.
• Align the whole organisation to deliver a seamless customer experience.
• Learn the ways to make customer experience a sustainable focus in the organisation experience.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• Business Owners
• Senior Management
• Customer Service Managers
• Based primarily around lectures, the course will include a number of case studies which will be undertaken in team format.
• Discussion groups on certain topics to provide practical application of concepts to the attendees own organization.
• Numerous practical activities and exercises are incorporated into the program.
• Expect continuous Real Time Feedback from Facilitator
Workshop Investment – RM 4,800 per participant (NOT Inclusive of 6% GST)
** This training is PSMB claimable subject to PSMB approval