Sponsored By: Millionaire Business School
4 Years (PART-TIME/ WEEKEND)
The PORTMAN AEU Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is designed to provide working adults with the knowledge, skills and competencies required to excel as managers and executives in the challenging world of business administration and management. . This blended (online and classroom) degree program allows for you to have flexibility of studies whilst working. This allows to fulfil your work and personal commitment.
• Gain hands-on experience by starting a business or marketing real products via our flagship programmes
• Enjoy local and overseas internship opportunities with industry partners like ATCEN, outLOUD Studios & more
• Look around you, information today is delivered in more ways than we imagined a decade ago. Have you ever wonder if you could turn off your smartphones or computer tablets, now that they have become part of your daily routine for information gathering, entertainment and communication? If you did, will you be lost? • Has the advent of soci… Read more
• Equip yourself with professional skills in front tourism office and back-end tourism operations of the tourism hospitality sector
• Attend off-campus lessons conducted by Tourism industry professionals
• Learn to manage travel tourism based events in heritage venues, hotel and leisure establishment environments
The curriculum is broad-based with a balance of foundation and multidisciplinary modules to foster creative thinking, develop life skills, and enhance communication and business skills. Generally, the first semester allows students to gain a broad perspective of the course while the final semester focuses on specialized and practical training to pr… Read more
LCCI qualifications are available now at PORTMAN College.