- This course is intended for those who wish to learn about computer hardware and its assembly. Explore different types of motherboards, add on cards, display graphic card, hard disk and memory types, CPU types, power supply types and how all of these work together. Also learn to assemble a PC and connecting all the wiring.
- Academic Requirements:
- Completion of PMR, SPM or equivalent
- Completion of MUET or English level
- Each Program Costs Rate:
- RM 1500 — tuition fees
- Each Program Duration:
- 3 Months
- Monday to Friday
Upon successful completion of the course
- Student will receive a certificate ideal for including in CVs, job applications and portfolios.
- Gain an understanding of the basic of computing and computer components.
- Gain Technical and Personal Skills
- Administrative Assistant
- General Office Clerk
- Executive Assistant
- Invoicing Clerk
- Inventory Clerk
- Registry Clerk
- Scheduling Clerk
- Information Clerk
- Customer Service Representative
- Office Manager
- IT Technician and others
No Reviews found for this course.
2 STUDENTS ENROLLED